| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in White Hall, Il in August is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78.7mm (3.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the White Hall, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in White Hall, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding White Hall, Il:
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.4 miles) NW
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) SW
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 98.8 kms (61.4 miles) NNE
- Pana, Il, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) ENE
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) NNE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSE