| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in White Hall, Il in October is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the White Hall, Il October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in White Hall, Il, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding White Hall, Il:
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.4 miles) NW
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) SW
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 98.8 kms (61.4 miles) NNE
- Pana, Il, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) ENE
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) NNE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) SSE